1. God is greatest.
2. Between God and this Earth there are an infinite number of angels and similar higher beings, populating an infinite number of higher dimensions.
3. The beings in these higher dimensions are all of higher frequencies of consciousness than the beings on our dimension.
4. In our dimension, cats are the highest of all beings, representing the gold of spiritual attainment.
5. Cats are the highest of Earthly beings on account of all the time they spend in meditation.
6. Birds are the next highest of beings, representing the mercury of proximity to God.
7. Birds are the next highest of Earthly beings on account of that they rise above the terrestrial sphere.
8. The better kind of humans are the next highest of beings, representing the silver of intellect.
9. The intellect is important, but less important than spiritual rectitude. As such, humans are lower than cats and birds.
10. The normal kind of humans, along with pigs, are the next highest of beings, representing the copper of indulgence.
11. Indulgence is a typical characteristic of living beings. As such, those beings that indulge in pleasure occupy the centre of the Mithraic Ladder.
12. The worse kind of humans, along with dogs, are the next highest of beings, representing the iron of physical control.
13. The impulse to dominate and control is ultimately born of fear, and as such the beings who express it are low in the hierarchy.
14. Sheep and cattle are the next highest of beings, representing the tin of physical indulgence.
15. Beings at this level seldom entertain the gods.
16. Everything else belongs in the lowest category of beings, representing the lead of unimproved Nature.
17. Insects, fish, reptiles and amphibians are in the lowest category because their predictable nature fails to entertain the gods.
18. Between this Earth and the Principle of Evil there are an infinite number of demons and similar lower beings, populating an infinite number of lower dimensions.
19. The beings in these lower dimensions are all of lower frequencies of consciousness than the beings on our dimension.
20. The Principle of Evil resides at the very bottom of the hierarchy of beings.
21. As per the Law of Assortative Reincarnation, every being gravitates towards the place in the hierarchy that they deserve.
22. Any fragment of consciousness can move itself up or down the hierarchy of beings by raising or lowering its frequency of consciousness.
23. Rising up the hierarchy of beings is less important than entertaining the gods.
This chapter is an excerpt from Elemental Elementalism, the foundational scripture of the new religion of the Age of Aquarius.
If you enjoyed reading this essay/article, you can get a compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2020 from Amazon for Kindle or Amazon for CreateSpace (for international readers), or TradeMe (for Kiwis). A compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2019, the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2018 and the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2017 are also available.