1. The Ham is guilty of his ignorance of the Four Tenets.
2. Unlike the Normie, the Ham has been exposed to spiritual truth, but has chosen to reject it in preference to lies.
3. Unlike the Tard, the Ham is intelligent enough to understand the Four Tenets. The Ham chooses not to follow them on account of that his heart is evil, and inclines him to evil.
4. Like the Normie, the Ham can become an Elementalist, but whereas the Normie has not, the Ham will not.
5. The Ham will do anything he can to destroy Elementalism, as he has done everything he could to destroy all Dharmic religions.
6. The Ham worships the Principle of Evil, and as such strives to cause as much suffering to sentient beings as possible.
7. Understanding the Ham is a matter of understanding that the true will of the Ham is to cause as much suffering to sentient beings as possible.
8. The Ham is the foremost enemy of the human race.
9. Hams are demons in human forms.
10. Thou shalt not suffer the Ham to live.
11. The greatest crime of the Ham is not all the murder, rape and theft he commits. It is the damage he does to genuine spirituality by cloaking his crimes in the garments of the divine.
12. The lies of the Ham are the main reason so many people do not believe in spirituality today.
13. The Ham is the well-poisoner of spirituality, and the historical crimes of the Ham are the main reason why so many today reject the divine.
14. Those who believe fight in the cause of the Principle of Good, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of the Principle of Evil. So fight you against the Hams.
15. Never speak more than three words to a Ham.
16. The Hams are ever to the Elementalist open enemies.
17. God will cast terror into the hearts of the Hams. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.
18. Anything that comes out of the mouth of a Ham is to be considered a lie until proven otherwise.
19. To respect the Ham is to give succour to the Principle of Evil.
20. If a Ham falls down some stairs in front of you and breaks a leg, do not help him, for to do so would be to empower the Principle of Evil.
21. Ham on Ham violence is always cause for celebration.
22. If the Elementalist makes himself impregnable to the Ham, the Ham will destroy himself in his rage.
This chapter is an excerpt from Elemental Elementalism, the foundational scripture of the new religion of the Age of Aquarius.
If you enjoyed reading this essay/article, you can get a compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2020 from Amazon for Kindle or Amazon for CreateSpace (for international readers), or TradeMe (for Kiwis). A compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2019, the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2018 and the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2017 are also available.