1. All physical, emotional, mental and spiritual truths exist as vibrations within the Great Fractal.
2. This includes all possible scientific, spiritual and philosophical truths, which all exist as vibrations within the metaphysical realms of the Great Fractal.
3. Speaking the truth is a matter of expressing a vibration that is appropriate for the physical, emotional, mental or spiritual environment that one is in.
4. Speaking falsehood is a matter of expressing a vibration that is inappropriate for the physical, emotional, mental or spiritual environment that one is in.
5. Speaking falsehood is usually motivated by a desire for wealth or status.
6. There are two ways to wage war: force and deception.
7. In cases where force is not appropriate, war must be waged by deception, and falsehoods must be spoken.
8. Waging war by deception does not allow one to escape the Law of Assortative Reincarnation. The speaker of truth will reincarnate in a world full of speakers of truth; the speaker of falsehood will reincarnate in a world full of speakers of falsehood.
9. The speaking of truth is the path of peace; the speaking of falsehood is the path of war.
10. The best reason to speak falsehood is to entertain the gods.
11. Reject the truth, and suffer; suffer, and entertain the gods!
12. Expressing falsehood always leads to an amount of suffering that matches the magnitude of the falsehood. This suffering can be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
13. The magnitude of a falsehood is the degree to which the vibration expressed differs from the vibration of the environment, multiplied by the number of people who hear this expression, multiplied by the degree those hearers believe the expression.
14. The most egregious of all falsehoods are those which deny the Four Tenets.
15. The most common egregious falsehood is denial of the First Tenet.
16. Much of the suffering in the world is the result of denial of the First Tenet or the Fourth Tenet.
17. Correctly understanding these tenets is to understand that consciousness, in its natural state, knows everything, and therefore all learning is remembering.
18. The best reason to speak truth is to alleviate ignorance, and thereby to alleviate suffering.
19. Skillfully spoken truth will alleviate ignorance as well as entertain the gods.
20. Speaking falsehoods may or may not be a bad thing, if the suffering prevented outweighs the suffering caused, or if the suffering entertains the gods.
This chapter is an excerpt from Elemental Elementalism, the foundational scripture of the new religion of the Age of Aquarius.
If you enjoyed reading this essay/article, you can get a compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2020 from Amazon for Kindle or Amazon for CreateSpace (for international readers), or TradeMe (for Kiwis). A compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2019, the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2018 and the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2017 are also available.