1. Elementalism conceives of Heaven as the most desirable part of the Great Fractal and Hell as the least desirable part of the Great Fractal.
2. As such, Heaven is represented by the Summer Pole of the Quadrijitu and Hell by the Winter Pole of the Quadrijitu.
3. Following this logic, the Great Masculine Axis spans all the possible localities between the most desirable part of the Great Fractal and the least desirable part of the Great Fractal.
4. Some of the parts of the Great Fractal into which a being can incarnate are inherently more or less heavenly than others.
5. Within those parts, some of the areas into which a being can move are inherently more or less heavenly than others.
6. Within those areas, some of the perceptions which a being can adopt are inherently more or less heavenly than others.
7. Masochism proves that whether or not a person enjoys an experience is a matter of perception. It’s possible to enjoy any experience with the right perception.
8. Therefore, Heaven and Hell are a matter of perception.
9. The second-most heavenly perception is to fully understand the First Tenet. The person who does so lives in a state of gnosis.
10. The most heavenly perception is to fully understand the Fourth Tenet. The person who does so lives in a state of ataraxia.
11. The second-most hellish perception is to fall victim to the Prime Illusion. The person who does so cannot make sense of reality.
12. The most hellish perception is to fall victim to the Prime Delusion. The person who does so cannot feel ataraxia.
13. Heaven and Hell are best understood as frequencies of consciousness. As such, people usually get what they deserve.
14. The longer the time frame, the more one gets what one deserves.
15. Although the worlds outside of this one are more heavenly or more hellish, this world provides near-infinite scope to experience any frequency of consciousness.
16. This world is one of the Hell realms, as evidenced by the fact that death is inevitable here.
17. The fact that this world is one of the Hell realms is not cause for despair. It is cause for rejoicing, for herein one has greater opportunity to entertain the gods.
18. A person might be strongly motivated to move towards Heaven and to move away from Hell, but the most important thing is not where they are on the Great Masculine Axis.
19. The most important thing is whether a person’s actions entertain the gods.
This chapter is an excerpt from Elemental Elementalism, the foundational scripture of the new religion of the Age of Aquarius.
If you enjoyed reading this essay/article, you can get a compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2020 from Amazon for Kindle or Amazon for CreateSpace (for international readers), or TradeMe (for Kiwis). A compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2019, the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2018 and the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2017 are also available.