1. It is utterly impossible to enslave a person who is aware of the spiritual truths about the nature of reality.
2. Enslavement demands the presence of fear, so that alleviation of that fear can be granted in exchange for submission.
3. The spiritually enlightened person cannot be enslaved, because they do not feel fear.
4. A person who does not feel fear will die rather than become a slave.
5. A person who does feel fear will become a slave to alleviate it.
6. Thus, the origin of all slavery is in spiritual slavery.
7. Spiritual enslavement is a twofold process, requiring both the denial of spiritual truth and the promulgation of spiritual lies.
8. Denial of the Four Tenets leads to spiritual confusion, which leads to fear.
9. In fearing death, a person becomes able to be manipulated.
10. The chief spiritual lies are Abrahamism and materialism. Both present a false conception of the divine.
11. A fearful fragment of consciousness will have thoughts of fear and of how to escape that fear.
12. Thoughts of fear destroy the will, and therein destroy a person’s ability to resist slavery.
13. Thus, spiritual slavery leads inevitably to intellectual slavery.
14. When a person’s emotions are under the control of another, that person is emotionally enslaved.
15. Emotion is energy in motion, and a person’s energy is directed by their thoughts.
16. Thus, intellectual slavery leads inevitably to emotional slavery.
17. Emotional enslavement is the normal state of being for both Normies and Hams, and often for Tards.
18. Once a person’s emotions are under the control of someone else, that second person can decide the first person’s physiological reactions to stress. That second person can then decide if the first person remains upright or if they bend the knee.
19. Thus, emotional slavery leads inevitably to physical slavery.
20. Physical slavery does not require chains and shackles.
21. Total control of a person’s body follows naturally from control of their emotions.
22. Total control of a person’s emotions follows naturally from control of their thoughts.
23. Total control of a person’s thoughts follows naturally from control of their spirit.
24. Therefore, total control of a person’s body follows naturally from control of their spirit.
25. Anyone who is not an Elementalist is a slave!
This chapter is an excerpt from Elemental Elementalism, the foundational scripture of the new religion of the Age of Aquarius.
If you enjoyed reading this essay/article, you can get a compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2020 from Amazon for Kindle or Amazon for CreateSpace (for international readers), or TradeMe (for Kiwis). A compilation of the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2019, the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2018 and the Best VJMP Essays and Articles of 2017 are also available.